Bond Proposal Overview
Thank you, Lakeview community, for your overwhelming support of the May 4th Bond Proposal. Great things are coming for our students, staff and residents!
Bond Overview - What Every Tax Payer Should Know
Lakeview School District is asking the community to consider a bond proposal on the May 4, 2021 ballot. If approved, the bond will provide $47 million to fund district-wide improvements. The proposed bond would continue the current millage rate with no tax rate increase to help complete the vision to bring all district facilities up to current teaching and learning standards, a precedent set 15 years ago with the opening of Lakeview High School.
- If approved, there is to be NO tax rate increase
- The amount of the bond proposal is for $47 million
- If approved, the bond proposal would fund district-wide improvements
- A majority of the bond would go toward transforming Lakeview Middle School to support 21st Century teaching and learning
- If approved, the bond proposal will continue a structured and phased approach to addressing long-term facility needs
Join Superintendent Blake Prewitt for information and question and answers regarding the bond. Meetings will be held virtually via Zoom.
Click on the date and time below to join a meeting.
- Wednesday, March 24, 6PM - https://lakeviewspartans.zoom.us/j/91737786695?pwd=VkpQcnJ2NHp5MC9LSWdBRGpsM244Zz09
- Thursday, April 15, 6PM - https://lakeviewspartans.zoom.us/j/91698693468?pwd=akQyRHJ5b2tBOFlFd3pnazBmZEs3Zz09
Blake Prewitt, Superintendent