Welcome to Lakeview School District! We look forward to working with you for your child's educational success. It's a great day to be a Spartan!
Step 1: Complete the online NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT APPLICATION. (Families with students already attending Lakeview schools will need to login to their current Skyward parent account to complete the enrollment process.)
Step 2: To process an enrollment, we require the following documents. Items listed in green are optional or apply only as necessary. All other listed documents are mandatory.
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record or Waiver
- MCIR FERPA Form (to release your child's immunization information to the state of Michigan)
- Vision Screening (REQUIRED for Early Kindergarten and Kindergarten students)
- IEP, 504, or Medical Plan (if applicable)
- Grade 9-12 Transcript (if applicable)
- Proof of Residency - ONE of the following in the parent/guardian's name with the service address matching the enrollment address: current utility bill (gas, water, or electric only), current mortgage statement, current lease agreement, or most recent city tax bill
- Parent/Guardian Picture ID
- Home Language Survey
Online registration is a yearly process that occurs every spring in preparation for the upcoming school year. Registration includes all of our yearly consent forms as well as areas for families to update their contact information and emergency contacts. Registration also allows our district to plan for class sizes and staffing for the following school year.
Want to set up a meeting in-person? Schedule it here.