Mrs. Renoos' Class Page
Welcome to our class webpage!Mrs. Renoos
Need to report your child's absence, please call...
Operation Concern 269-565-4725
Please remember our school day begins at 8:25 and ends at 3:25. Students are able to enter the building at 8:15am and are asked to wait in the gym until their teacher picks them up at 8:20. We will be dismissing at 11:50 on 1/2 days of school.
Student arriving late MUST be signed in at the office, or provide written excuse explaining the reason for the tardy.
Thanks for visiting our class webpage. I will do my best to keep this page updated as much as possible with important classroom and school information.
Please keep checking back for updates!
Notice to Parents:
The Riverside Elementary and Lakeview School District Annual Education Reports are available online at:
Subscribe to my Remind page to receive classroom announcements and stay up to date on classroom activities.The Spartan Way...Be HonestBe CaringBe RespectfulBe ResponsibleBe Safe1/2 Day of School March 7, 8, and 15
Hungry Howie’s Pizza Fundraiser
Sponsored by the Riverside Elementary PTA to raise funds to support the Family Fun Fair in May as well as other school events.
- Dates: March 1 - March 18
- Offer: Hungry Howies’s Medium 1 Topping Pizza Gift Card $7 (the PTA makes $4 for every pizza sold!)
- Collect money at the time of sale and turn in sales order form and money to your teacher on March 18.
- Gift cards will be delivered to students the week of April 15
- Prize winners will be announced the week of April 15
- Overall Top Seller: Razor Folding Scooter with Light-up Wheels and Helmet
- Top Seller Per Grade: $25 Scholastic Gift Card to be used during the May Book Fair
- Highest Participation Class: EXTRA Recess for the entire class!
Volunteer Letter of ExplanationVolunteer Letter of Explanation
Volunteer GuidelinesVolunteer Guidelines
How Cold it too ColdHow Cold is too Cold
Updated Applications as of 10.11.11Volunteer Application
Birthday BooksBirthday Books