Spanish 1A Final Exam TASK
Choose 1 of the following prompts to talk about. Make sure you sign in with your COMPLETE name AND class period. EX: Julie Killian, 5th hr. You do not need to include your e-mail address. Make sure you click SAVE WHEN YOU ARE DONE OR YOU WILL HAVE TO RE-DO THE TEST!
A. You’re explaining your town to a new exchange student from Costa Rica.
- Describe the seasons and weather in your area.
- Discuss the things you and others like to do during the each season.
- Then tell something you do, something your friends do, and something you and your friends to together during the current season (use conjugated verbs).
B. You are introducing yourself to a new exchange student from Spain who doesn't speak much English yet.
- Tell your name, age, and where you’re from,
- Describe what activities you like and dislike.
- Talk about school and your classes.
- Explain what items he will need to have for different classes.
- Don’t forget to ask the other person questions about himself, too.
C. You and a friend are discussing your classes for next trimester. You have already taken some of the classes she will have.
- Tell her about your classes and the teachers of those classes (personality and appearance)
- Talk about what students do in those classes (use conjugated verbs).
- Then tell her about at least three classes in your new schedule including when they are.
- End with a question for your friend.