Information for students with disabilities and/or IEPs

  • Most colleges, universities, and other post-secondary institutions will have an office called Student Support Services or Disability Support Services. The mission of this department is to educate and provide services to students who have received academic support throughout high school by way of an IEP and/or further special education services, however, it is your responsibility to seek out these supports from your prospective schools. For further information on Student Support Services offices links to their respective websites, you can visit the MI-AHEAD website.