Elementary Math Resources
- Bridges Home Learning Resources - Click on your grade for fun daily math activities, collections of practice pages, family games, and online games. Please share with anyone who needs accessible and free resources. No login or registration required.
- Bridges Math Apps - These apps are based on the visual models featured in Bridges in Mathematics. All apps are available in two or more versions: a web app for all modern browsers, and downloadable versions for specific operating systems and devices (such as Apple iOS for iPad).
- Prodigy - Prodigy is a free, Pokemon-style math game that has been proven to improve student scores and confidence! It is aligned to the Ontario curriculum for grades 1-6, and features content from each of the five major strands.
- XtraMath - helps your child master the basic addition, subtraction, multiplication and division facts that are the building blocks of your child's math education. Recalling the basic arithmetic facts quickly and easily is essential for success with fractions, decimals, and multi-digit algorithms.
- Lakeshore Learning - More than 1,000 printable resources
- Khan Academy - Khan Academy offers practice exercises, instructional videos, and a personalized learning dashboard that empower learners to study at their own pace in and outside of the classroom. Our math missions guide learners from kindergarten to calculus using state-of-the-art, adaptive technology that identifies strengths and learning gaps.
- Freckle - Freckle is an online learning platform that allows students to practice Math and English Language Arts at their own level. Freckle continuously adapts to each student’s individual skills, so each student is getting the appropriate challenge, whether they’re working at, above, or below grade level.