I will be providing all children with a pencil box, pencils, crayons, scissors, and glue/glue sticks. I request that all other items (markers, colored pencils, pencil sharpeners, extra crayons, etc) be left at home for homework use. You are welcome to donate items for students to share (glue sticks, scissors, markers, crayons).
Should Bring Each
- 2-Pocket Folder (I will provide one for each student, they are welcome to use their own if they have one)
- Appropriate Clothing for Weather
- Appropriate Footwear for Weather and P.E. Class (on P.E. days)
- Students are more than welcome to bring a water bottle into the classroom to have at their seat. However, it many contain ONLY water and MUST have a lid.
- We also ask that students bring a pair of headphones to keep at school during the school year. The headphones will only be used by your child and will be stored separately.
If you would like to contribute items to the classroom here is a list of items we are always in need of. Thanks for your support!