Supplies - Stuff we need...
Suggested Supplies for School...you are not required to send in supplies, but we would be very grateful if you could do so...these are some things that the children use regularly in the classroom. It would be fabulous if each child could bring in...
SNACKS: Your child will have the opportunity to enjoy a morning and an afternoon snack. It is important that you send your child two snacks every single day.
- Backpack...this should be an average size backpack...not the teeny tiny kind that pre-schoolers use and not the huge kind that can be used as overnight bags. Rolling backpacks don't fit in our lockers. If you have any questions, ask me at Meet Your Teacher Night. The backpack needs to fit in a locker that is shared with another student.
- 8 boxes of crayons (24 crayons per box) to use through-out the year
- 1 box of tissues for runny noses
- 2 bottles of hand-sanitizer (we use this every day...EVERY day...trying to prevent sickness)
- Sanitizing cleaning wipes for the tables...again, trying to prevent sickness...
- 4 or 5 white-board markers...color black only
- pack of ten markers (broad tip)
- Five ball point stick pens in black or blue and/or 10 pencils
- 4 glue sticks
- change of clothes in back pack for accidents
- 2 composition books
The kiddos do not need binders, pencil pouches/pencil boxes, sharpeners, or scissors Please do not send these items. PLEASE DO NOT SEND...thank you. If you send them in, we will be glad to send them back home...thanks.